Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kiss the rain!


My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I, then feel bad and a lot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.
I'm getting better as the days go by.

I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.



"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou


An answer...i really found sumthing..this place (UTP) has offered me sumthing that i can never erase..never demolished..i found tru friends. instead of calling friend..may b some of 'em i can really call sibling..There is an amazing amount of warmth coming in my way, and it's all coming from the people whom i,v choosed to have in my life -- the people i felt proud to be call my friends. I was indeed loved by my friends, and i will always be able to count on them for the wise council, unwavering support and positive reinforcement that i need. Everyday,I made time to be with them and enjoyed some of the private jokes and friendly silliness that make my life sweeter.


Now it's the hardest time for us..not gambling in games anymore..not struggling in exams anymore but taking the time..apreciating the time left for us to be together..living together..having meals together..laughing together..playing around together and worst..doing stupid things together.. we r facing the interphasing period where everyone sooner will b back on previous own 'bussiness'..and for me..i not know wat's waiting in front..do i hav chance to redeem the 'flower' from all the thorns i got now?I do believe..today's thorn is always tomorrow's flower..

Perhaps..everyone is happy rite now..we had finished our disasterest lifetime being first cohort here..with s***ing management treated us like s***..but instead of that..we managed to enjoyed a lot..among ourselves..things changed time by time..and the best one...i really learnt a lot from 'em..


i'm gonna miss everything so much

i'm gonna miss my angel so much

i'm gonna miss my devil so much

i'm gonna miss d sisters so much


it's hard for me to trust ppl but here..luckily..i found somebody that i can really put a trust on.


T-H-E _M-O-N-S-T-E-R-S <<<<----we r!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we r,

i believe things happened for reasons. i think now u clearly see what is the reason ait.

lets cheerish the life while we still can...

cheers