Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mampukah ape yg kita bina hari ni membawa kita ke hadapan?

aloooo dearest..
now i'm back..after long tiring months n weeks..(when did i post my last entry?--forgot alredy lo)..

31stjuly2007..i got my butt on my own chair..in my own cubical..at my workplace..--i love my workplace..am i?yeah i really do..this place..jauh dari segala kesesakan yg aku x suka..i mean..i hate those jammed n banjiran manusia in KL..n thank God..i manage to work out my project here..in Bangi..where out of sudden..i can hav my own sweet time at my workplace..

"Stratigraphic Simulation in Sequence Stratigraphy and Basin Analysis"--the title for my Individual Industrial Project (IIP). sound 'delicious' i guess..n finally 2day..i found out that project ni..i am the second person will do it practically and third person to know it theritically in P*******..OMG..it add more spice in it..wakaka..hambek ko..rasala padahnye..saper suh pilih tajuk tu..nges nges nges..nvrming..i'll try to work it out as good as i can..

this week..gonna b the 3rd week im doing this literature review..i'v played with the software and overall..i got the overview bout it..

im stucked..really..im on my way writing the 1st report..--literature review should it b..huh..others were working very hard..but not me..i dunno y..my colleagues were'nt in today so i cant hav my chit chat session..and supposely i can concentrate on my writing...but sumthing keep disturbing me..`a beautiful mistake iv gone through all this whole year and it still continue even here..how on earth i can get rid of it..i tried..so may times..but still i failed..im not tough enuff i guess..i wish the feeling could fade easily but it's not..

i love my workplace..n also..suka sgt umah sewa skang..i feel like home..n also the neighbours yg baik2..and another thing is..CHYMOK..the cat yg sgt lovely yg suddenly dtg kt umah--kucing sesat..n dah lekat kat umah..everyday b4 pegi ofis..she will wait for us leaving n gives us a look of muka-budak-kne-tinggal-mak-ayah tu...she's so adorable..

i cant wait to finish my project...i want to stepinto the real world of working-life...practising everything i hv learned b4 in master programme..n the best thing is..i got touch by the iklan from P*******..with the tagline..'mampukah ape yg kita bina hari ni membawa kita ke hadapan?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Jennifer[/url]

Anonymous said...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Susan[/url]