Monday, December 3, 2007

Introducing my new FAMILY



17 October 2007


I registered maself as a part of the myvians family


Day by day..


I become part of the family


Closer than i can never imagine


They r super cool


Especially the Myvians Gurlsz...




We shared the same passion..
We talked not only bout cars
We talked bout health, bout work..sharing experiences, sharing ups n downs
We spent time together,laughing together..doing lots n lots xtvts together
I love ma new family

They bring me out from all huff n puff i had for these last 2months


THEY R THE MYVIANS!



HOP at McD Kota Damansara..we love McD..i'm loving it..

At Wedding ceremony of one of the family members

The Myvians Gurlsz

Celebrating my birthday (241107) at genting..yhanz buddies for the surprise..Agensi,Lilo,Dfad,Adie,Pdott,EG and Cdeq..thanz guys
many more coming soon..we just had our family day at Melaka..where 40cars participated..

1 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

It's always good thing to be able to get out from a group of friends and dive right into another group of friends.. I think i understand the hyped-up feeling of you, yes I do, yes I do.

But don't forget me beb, one of your old pal!!