Wednesday, November 26, 2008

am hurt

24th Nov 2008

~ am getting a year older
~ am 1st time celebrating my birthday as a sumone's wife (supposely)
~ am shud hv a nice day n hvg as much fun on this day with d guy dat i love most

::YES::

# i thanked so much to my parents for coming down to KL just to celebrate it
# i thanked both of my beloved sist and my bro for remember it..for wishing me on my birthday
# i really appreciate my best fren; sha+ken+lisa who being the earliest one wishing my birthday
# i highly appreciate my OPPA, hankee..for treating me during lunch...and bought me secret recipe's cake which i never ask
# n i thanked others who wish me via sms, facebook, friendster

::BUT::

* i waited..n waited..n still waiting until now.. A BIRTHDAY WISH from my HUBBY..

am hurt.
really hurt.
just like waiting for nothing.
just like waiting for a rock to melt.
Y it happened to me?
Y he didn't remember?
Y after am being his wife?
am not sulking..
am just tooooo sad..
very dissaponted.
felt like am not precious to him.
i always hope..
that he'll be the most wonderful guy in my life.
loving me like there's no others in this world.

but it's too far to reach
too far to catch
too far to see
too far to touch
n too far to feel

am cold
my heart cold
everything is cold

n can never melt again~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Carolyn[/url]